WIGGLE WORM 30 LBS
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Wiggle Worm Earthworm Castings are the rich digested soil that worms leave behind.
Gardeners know them to be rich in nutrients and microorganisms.
The beneficial microbes (as many as 10,000 different kinds) aid plant growth, help fight off disease and nourish your plants with readily absorbed nutrients that keep them healthy and productive.
Worm castings fortify your compost with unique, super-charged organic matter and can be used as an additive to your favorite potting mix.
The pH is neutral and therefore suitable for most types of plants form azaleas to orchids.
OMRI Listed for use in organic production.
Benefits of Worm Castings
- Improved plant growth
- Soil softening
- Biological decomposition
- Beneficial nematodes
- Fungus control
- Odor elimination
- Insect repellency
Detailed description :
- Available size: 15 lb, 30 lb Bag
> DIRECTIONS FOR USE :
- Gardens: Apply 5-10 pounds per 100 square feet and work into the soil.
- Top Dressing: Simply spread a layer (about 1/2 inch deep) around your favorite plants.
Mulch and water thoroughly.
- Potting Mix: Add one part Soil Builder® with two parts organic compost, and 3/4 part vermiculite, perlite or coconut coir.
Mix 1 Tbsp all-purpose fertilizer per gallon of soil.
- Shrubs & Trees: In late spring, mulch around plants with a 1-4 inch thick layer.
1x Wiggle Worm 30 lbs